Sunday, March 28, 2010

Front yard

Gee I'm tired tonight, but it's a good tired! This morning I spent an hour digging up the last part of my front yard with a garden form to mix the souls together and dig through some goodies to improve the soil - bloody hard work! I had that much sweat dripping off my head (my head sweats a lot) that it was not only running into my eyes and stinging but dropping onto my glasses!

Then after lunch/brekky and an impromptu nap in the arm chair I decided to go and collect some rocks for my front yard and then my wheelbarrow died but I may have been able to fix it so will give it another go tomorrow to collect some more.


This morning I also went ot the market and bought some more plant for the big planting session to happen over Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment