Thanks to some very awesome people, yesterday we got all my bricks moved!
The suggestion was made to put them on pellets so we grabbed some from over the road and got to work. I am so thankful for the help, it didn't end up taking us too long to do as there were 5 of us and two wheel barrows which helped to get it done a lot quicker and easier
The pile of bricks to be moved
The bricks have been relocated to the concrete
A lovely clear backyard ready for fencing and soil to be brought in
Mars Bar cheesecake that I made - mmmm yummy!!
New window coverings, it's just material that I have thumbtacked into the window frame but it blocks the light so my bedroom isn't full of daylight at 6:30am anymore!
I can also now see out the front windows!!