Wednesday, April 29, 2009

All signed... not yet delivered

Yesterday I went to the bank and signed my loan documents to accept their offer and signed the mortgage documents!! Wow! At the time I was just signing yet more doco's but this morning I am realising how big a moment it is to sign my first home loan and mortgage documents! :D :D Heh, cool!

How very adult of me... sure I'm 31 so I'm technically an adult, but this is a very adult type thing to do, the most adult type things I've done.

I'm also going to move all my banking over to Westpac as they can give me fee free accounts so I figure why not have it all in the one place. It's going to be a bit of a PITA moving all my direct debits, but if I am saving $5-10 a month in fees between two bank accounts then it will be worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment