Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not yet confirmed

I emailed my solicitor this afternoon to see if she had heard anything yet about the settlement, she hadn't. She said she waited on hold to the bank for 45 minutes to be told that they have my signed docs but are yet to process them as they haven't had time. She tried to get it escalated but but they said that could only be done by the mortgage broker. So I then called my mortgage broker and sent her my solicitors email. She explained that with the workload, they would be dealing with the ones scheduled for tomorrow and Monday and then Tuesday... She replied a few hours later to say that its been escalated and should still be fine for Tuesday 05/05. Lets hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment