Saturday, April 4, 2009

Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show

Today I headed into the city to go to the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show to try to get some idea's for my future garden - sooo much to see and I pretty much just browsed my way through w/out spending a lot of time looking at product stalls and I was there for 2 hrs. I didn't want to buy anything now as I don't really know what I want/need and why buy stuff that I will just have to move!

Photo time!!

Lots of these on show:


I like the little sunflowers and the rows in a round container:


A combination of the above two:


I liked how full this looked with all the veges but I think they are all in their own pots :(




I thought this one (as pictured by someone else too) looked great with the rocks


Lots of places were selling these tank garden beds


I really liked how the rocks bordered the path and the garden




I liked the colour combination of this one:


Another kind of pathway option


Another pathway and tyres being used to put plants in


Veges surrounded by hay or sugar cane bales


I really liked this plant


I liked this idea for putting plants on a wall


I liked this path combined with the tank beds


I wonder how long it would take me to drink enough to build my own wall like this? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment