It's great having all these extra detailed drawings of side elevations of everything and having the house in the correct direction on the paper!
My soil tests came back as P class slab -shock- This means that they need to do piers at the back end of the block due to the fill used and then use a H slab - soooooo glad I have fixed site costs!!
My build time is 157 days which is just under 23 weeks. It doesn't fit to the standard 20 weeks due to the slab requirements and my site start is still some time in May soooooo should be done and dusted by the end of October at the latest but if they start at the beginning of May and thing's don't go wrong then August/September could also be a possibility!! :D :D D
A few changes were needed
- Heater hadn't been credited
- Tiles allowance needed to be included
- Cupboards over fridge needed to be added
- Shower rail to bathroom had gone missing
- WIR door to be hinged on other side
- Door from garage to house hinged on other side
- Side setbacks had been written incorrectly
- Kitchen drawings to show pull out range hood and cupboard
- Kitchen drawings to show glass splashback
- Reduce fencing allowance to fit within budget
The extra insulation for the 5 star energy rating I have ended up paying for as it was explained it was primarily probably due to the higher ceilings required as part of the estate covenants. I conveyed my frustration about not having this explained by the sales person and they had also reduced the amount from $911 to $806 which was nice and at the end of the day I'm ok with it.
All in all I think it was pretty good :) I got along very well with N and we talked about a few different things and I think it's all going to go well :) I ended up being there for about 4 hrs all up.
Now I just need to sit back and wait for the bank to do their thing.