My upgrades have come in at $906, thankfully within budget and the plumbing provision for the water tank to the 2x WC's can be done, but for $610 - I've asked her for clarification on this as others I know are getting it all (including the external power point) for $450.
I've also asked for:
- 2 x double power point to rumpus room along the wall adjoining the laundry spaced to the middle of the length of the wall at the same height as the other power points in the rumpus (300mm AFL)
- A double power point added to the internal north wall of the garage, spaced to the middle of the length of the wall from the hallway to the rear access door at the same height as the other power point in the garage (1350 AFL)
- Costings of the above
- The outside light on the corner of the rumpus room doesn't have a connecting line to the light switch in the laundry - can you please get this light added to the laundry light switch
- The cost to get two external junction boxes installed
- The plumbing provision terminated and the included double outdoor power point for this to be on the east side of my house, along the meals wall, south of the meals area window. I plan to put the water tank near the down pipe on this blind side wall but north of the HWS.
I don't expect to hear back from N again today in regards to this, but I hope to have something by lunch tomorrow