Friday, June 19, 2009

Roof trusses and windows

I had the day off today due to extreme hayfever so I thought I would head out to the block and I got there when they were delivering the roof trusses! I also have all my windows and sliding doors!
I then went back after they finished to take even more photos.

The block


Roof trusses being delivered


Up and away


And down


I have a portico!! I also got windows today! Master bedroom


Delivered straight to the roof


How to get them from the ground to the roof


Sorting them out


The house


The garage - interesting way to fill the gap


My sign is back in the ground but it got broken :(


Portico and roof


Front of the house


Front door


Roof trusses




Family room windows


Meals area window


Meals area sliding door




Kitchen window


Bed 2 window


Laundry door


Rumpus room window


Bed 3 window


Bathroom window


Outdoor area


Bed 2, bathroom and bed 3


Bed 3 and rumpus


Laundry, kitchen, meals, ensuite windows


Internal door from/to garage


Front entrance


Ensuite window


Fail! A post for the portico


My house!

No comments:

Post a Comment