Friday, July 10, 2009

Wrapped!

I've been wrapped! I have a green house! My bricks have also been delivered and my solar hot water panel has been installed!

Fascia


Shower mixer


Ummm... thanks, when I go to YOUR place I will make sure I use YOUR door to clean my shoes too!! >:(


My house!


All wrapped up


Inside the wrapping - it's all dark inside now


Some new plumbing - it's for the solar HW


Wrapped and some bricks


My bricks, the face colour isn't as red thankfully!


Face of my brick Boral Brushwood - I thought they were going to be darker and browner. It will be good to see them getting done to get a better idea


Solar hot water panel




All the plumbing for the HWS


My house


I was about to leave and noticed the pointing has been finished


Finished pointing


I wonder when my bricks will start being done

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Hopefully my siting issues with Henley will sort out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting take shape - looks good. :)
    Shame some people are pigs. I hope they didn't dint your door frame. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :)

    Ismail you will get started soon!

    Sirona - the lack of respect is what annoys me the most... seems to be common in construction :(

    ReplyDelete