Friday, August 28, 2009

I have laid tiles

I got to my house today after 5pm and the tilers were still there working!! They were still there trying to get as much done as possible so that they can finish on Monday - yes, done in two days!! Woohoo! Hopefully that means that the fit out of all the electricals can start sooner which means it might only be 2 weeks away - WARGH!!! YaY!! :D

Unfortunately, I couldn't really go anywhere other than the kitchen due to the tiles being laid and being wet as they do the tiles in a way that they do the entrance last, which makes sense.

Naturally, some photos!

Kitchen floor in front of the pantry


Kitchen


How the bath tub is being held up - by bricks and dirt....


Bath is in the rumpus


Laundry floor


Laundry bench


Through the kitchen window


My neighbours have started - their site got scraped today!

No comments:

Post a Comment