Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quotes ahoy!

I am getting organised now and feeling a lot more in control!

I have a concreter, a fencer and a security door company all coming to site on Thursday after work to give me quotes! Noice! I'm also waiting to hear back from another concreter and I probably should get another security door quote too. I've also spoken to my window supplier and they are going to send me a proper quote for my fly screens.

I'm still not sure what colour to do the driveway and if to stencil it or not. I was originally going to go charcoal/black but my house is all based on browns so now I'm thinking a brown colour? Although I'm a bit worried about how that might turn out.

My cornices went up yesterday! I got some photo's but haven't had time to load them up.... I'm not going to get out there tonight but hopefully tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment