Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Angry with the bank

Well my loan documents are not at my local branch ready for me to sign. This means that I can't sign them until Monday.... assuming that they get there in time, at this rate who the hell even knows!?!?

-sigh- I'm so angry. So so Angry

This means settlement could end up being 2 weeks away. This all add's up to extra money coming out of my pocket! Extra rent money that I really don't want to be paying because the bank stuffed up!

Not good enough Westpac!

6 comments:

  1. Grrr, that's really annoying. Oh it's not just westpac. CBA (colonial) have let us down a few times too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this Lisa, can you make a complaint to the banking ombudsman? You might get some compensation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion Hels, I will give them a call next week when I'm back in Melbourne.

    Erin its so frustrating, all the banks are being crap at the moment :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your house progress is way too fast compared with others I've seen. I wonder if my builder will do the same thing to us.

    Anyway, I just want to ask If you're allowed to pay your bank loan with principal + interest even if the house is not yet finish? Hope you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Climbaholic, thanks! It's going so fast but I'm happy about thta!

    Not sure if I am allowed to pay more or not, as I'm also paying rent at the same time I haven't considered it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa! My wife and I have been following your building blog for a while now and learned a lot of things in the building process. All The Best!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete