Monday, May 4, 2009

Bank error, not in my favour

Update - doc's wont be ready for signing today so my land settlement has to be delayed due to their stuff up.
Hopefully the new docs will be ready tomorrow, if not then they wont be getting signed until Monday as I will be out of the state for work.

This could impact my site start of May sometime -sigh- I'm really very angry right now :(

1 comment:

  1. Geez that sucks! Hopefully they get their butts into geat for you and have the docs ready by tomorrow.