Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Are we there yet?

I keep reading all these blogs and stories of people who are currently building and I am getting very very jealous! Almost each day I still have at least one moment where I think to myself 'Wow! I'm building a house!' and then I get frustrated at how long the process takes, but that's just life and it is all on schedule still and hopefully PD Access keep it that way. I really hope the whole process goes smoothly and there aren't any hickups and major delays like some people have encountered... I want to be in my house before my birthday (this year!)

I've enlarged a copy of my electrical plan and I am going to go over it and mark where I want extra power points and extra light fittings and map it all out properly before my electrical appointment so that I don't end up doing anything silly and getting them all in the wrong spot.

I got the call on Friday to say my CSC was assigned, but so far she hasn't called, hopefully today as I have a few questions for her.

If I am this excited at this point, what on earth am I going to be like once building actually starts?!?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment