Friday, February 20, 2009

Kitchen Lights

I'm not sure what to do with my kitchen lights. I kind of like the idea of pendants hanging down over the bench top, but then I also like the idea of directional lights on the one board type thing and then if I do either of these, do I keep the existing light. I could do two pendants even spaced over the bench and then have the existing light which would sit in the middle.

In other news, I just got a phone call from PD Access! My paperwork is now at head office and I have a CSC assigned and she should be calling me next week and I am booked in to sign my final contracts on March 27th!! Which is only 6 weeks from the start of week 1. I explained about the finance situation and needing it all done and sorted by April 8th and she said they will do everything they can to help.

I should also get a phone call today or Monday from Hopetoun to make an appointment for my colours and electrical etc.

YaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment