Friday, September 18, 2009

Final Invoice

I got my final invoice today! I called the bank to get the process started and they told me that who ever it was that said I needed 7-8 business days didn't know what they were on about! It's 5 days maximum! Anyway, they will send a person out within 2 business days and then I will be contacted about how I want to make the final payment sand where to get the cheque. I'm hoping I can collect it on the Monday after work so I don't have any hassles and delays on the Tuesday.

Also an interesting fact, Westpac don't require a copy of my COO for the final payment!

While I was on the phone to the guy at the bank I asked him how much short I would be. For some reason I had it in my head that I was going to be a few hundred dollars short but it turns out I am wrong! After I have made the last payment to the builder and I have paid my heater/aircon crew I will actually have a bit over $2.5k that I can get put into my account!! Wooooohooooooooo! Calculation error in my favour!! Go past go and collect $200! YaY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment