Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I have a date

Firstly, today is the second day in a row I haven't left work till late so I haven't been out to my house -pout- I'm having withdrawals but I'm honestly almost too tired to care due to the amount of work I'm TIRED and knackered.

Secondly I got told today that the Final Inspection has been booked in for September 15th! From that they should hopefully then book in the PCI for later in the week and then handover/settlement 1 week after that so I am still looking good for being in by around the end of September! I wont give my notice to move out though for another week or so though.

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot!!!!

    Hopefully today we'll have a slab. Interesting that yesterday when I checked 24/7 it said it was completed on the 3rd! I hope PD don't expect to get their payment a day ealier. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news about the slab!! You will find that they often put the date in that they expect it to be done, which is handy sometimes cos then you know what's coming up :) Don't worry, they wont send it early - infact I started to worry where my slab invoice was, I got it well over a week after it was done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that becuase we got there today and no slab. They're still laying all the styrofoam etc...

    ReplyDelete